16 October 2006

Ah, the end of a nice, lovely weekend.  (I worked on Saturday and therefore Sunday-Monday is my weekend . . . but if you're reading this, you are undoubtedly already aware of this scheduling quirk.)  Went to the National Folk Festival here in Richmond with RP; we got to hear some fun bands and eat cool ethnic food.  Especially the florentine treat, which was sort of like chocolate-covered almond brittle.  What's not to like about that?

I had all sorts of things planned for today but nanaged to accomplish very little.  I did, however, go to Walmart and get some yarn for the Suzanna afghan I've been planning for her Big Girl Room.  Pretty bright colors . . . pink, purple, yellow, lime green, and aqua.  I got started on it today and am pleased to say it's shaping up to be a pretty fast, mindless knit.

No comments: