What was I doing ten years ago:
I was getting ready to move from Tampa to Alabama.
5 things to do on my "to do" list:
- Banish extraneous paper (where does it all come from?)
- Cook more
- Finish reading "Dubliners"
- Watch last week's episode of "Lost"
- Salsa and chips
- Jelly Beans
- Pink Lady apples
- Hire someone to help me figure out what a billion is
- Pay off outstanding loans
- Buy a house or two
- Start an endowment for archival scholarships . . . people who earn what we do shouldn't have to pay for school!
- Visit all seven continents
- Not taking pictures
- Eating too many jelly beans/too much chips and salsa
- Not keeping up with people
- Reading makeup blogs
- Celebrity gossip (who cares, really?)
- Charleston, SC
- Prattville, AL
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Tampa, FL
- Columbia, SC
- Richmond, VA (okay, that's six places I've lived)
- Cashier at KFC
- Salesperson at Shoe City
- Interlibrary Loan at Alabama
- Cashier at Delchamps
- Salesperson at Payless
Haven't had dinner yet, but lunch today was salad and a quesadilla, with chocolate chips for dessert.
What do you hear right now?
Kristin downstairs watching The Prestige
Tag-You're it! Top 5 People who need to complete this and send back to me! Just copy and paste onto blog or email. (Sorry, I don't think there are five people who read my blog.)