11 May 2008

Here you go, Kerry!

Kerry tagged me with this list of questions, which I solemnly promise to answer to the best of my ability . . .

What was I doing ten years ago:
I was getting ready to move from Tampa to Alabama.

5 things to do on my "to do" list:
  1. Banish extraneous paper (where does it all come from?)
  2. Cook more
  3. Finish reading "Dubliners"
  4. Watch last week's episode of "Lost"
  5. Laundry
5 snacks I enjoy:
  1. Almonds
  2. Chocolate
  3. Salsa and chips
  4. Jelly Beans
  5. Pink Lady apples
If I had a billion dollars, I'd...
  1. Hire someone to help me figure out what a billion is
  2. Pay off outstanding loans
  3. Buy a house or two
  4. Start an endowment for archival scholarships . . . people who earn what we do shouldn't have to pay for school!
  5. Visit all seven continents
5 Bad Habits:
  1. Not taking pictures
  2. Eating too many jelly beans/too much chips and salsa
  3. Not keeping up with people
  4. Reading makeup blogs
  5. Celebrity gossip (who cares, really?)
5 Places I've Lived:
  1. Charleston, SC
  2. Prattville, AL
  3. Tuscaloosa, AL
  4. Tampa, FL
  5. Columbia, SC
  6. Richmond, VA (okay, that's six places I've lived)
5 Jobs I've had (at last count I was up to 15, so I'll just list the first five):
  1. Cashier at KFC
  2. Salesperson at Shoe City
  3. Interlibrary Loan at Alabama
  4. Cashier at Delchamps
  5. Salesperson at Payless
What did you have for dinner tonight?
Haven't had dinner yet, but lunch today was salad and a quesadilla, with chocolate chips for dessert.

Who What is in the room with you right now?
Marzie

What do you hear right now?
Kristin downstairs watching The Prestige

Tag-You're it! Top 5 People who need to complete this and send back to me! Just copy and paste onto blog or email. (Sorry, I don't think there are five people who read my blog.)

Kenny

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Done

http://alabamamapman.blogspot.com/