- My iPod, with all its lovely nano features: video, audio, pictures, calendar, address book. It has saved me from boredom and unwelcome talkers on many occasions.
- Beautiful fall days like today: Cool in the shade, warm in the sun.
- Bacon. Really, is there anything better?
- Days with enough free time to get a little knitting done.
- Purring cats - it's the best sound in the world. If dogs could only learn how to purr, we wouldn't need cats at all.
03 October 2008
Five Things I Like
No offense to people who post lists of pet peeves (I have a few of those, too!), but as part of my effort to be positive, here are five things that really please me:
Posted by Kelly at 6:00 PM