14 July 2006

Happy Bastille Day!

I've been shamed by Kerry's excessive blogging, but she has a cute little toddler to write about.  I love how she says ""Virginia" - "A-gin-a."  Not much has been going on of interest.  (I say of interest because I just now had a chance to use the Burt's Bees facial kit my SP sent me a month ago!  My skin feels so nice, SP, thank you!)  I'm off to fabulous NOVA this weekend, but have to go to a meeting for school tomorrow morning and would really like to get a quick workout in during the interval . . . maybe whilst the oil is being changed in the Honda?

Remember when weekends were restful?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, not much of a hint, but I also have a Honda! :) More of a hint.. I recently put over 3000 miles on it in a two week period.

Glad you got at least a mini-relaxing moment.

SP

Anonymous said...

It's been over two weeks since you blogged. Is there anything going on in your life of note? I really enjoy reading your thoughts about your life.

Love,
Mom