20 December 2006

Merry and Bright

Well, I'm beginning to see the end of things. As indicated in my last post, I've been phenomenally busy with end-of-the semester school ickiness as well as trips, holiday activities, and the normal everyday things that begin to seem abnormally difficult when your schedule is suddenly packed to the gills. I managed to cross everything off my list last night and am on track to do the same tonight. Yessss!

I had a lovely trip to New York last weekend which I hope to detail tomorrow night, complete with witty observations and links to places visited. However, I did want to post the two photos you see here from my October trip to Tennessee. (See post titled "Nothing, uh, stinks like a Big Orange" for further details.) One is of me and RP at Cade's Cove; the other is of the two of us at the game. You can tell the game hasn't started yet here because we can still move.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

So what's with that highway construction cone orange color jackets those people are wearing?

Oh wait...you're at Neyland. Nevermind...

Anonymous said...

I call it Home Depot orange.

Unknown said...

I used to call it that too, but Kelly pointed out to me that Home Depot is a successful company.