10 April 2006

It's been a while since I blogged, during which time Kerry has made two entries, both featuring photographs.  I'd meant to run out today and get some pictures of spring (it's approaching its height here) but ran out of time and daylight.

I see from my "This Day in History" widget that today is the 400th anniversary of King James I chartering the Virginia companies of London and Plymouth.  

Ooh, and I just got back from a Fresh Market run.  Anyone who knows me knows I believe that Richmond in general and the West End in particular is tragically underserved by grocery stores.  The Fresh Market works to address that by having a great selection of produce (organic and conventional), nifty imported foodstuffs, and a selection of meats, cheeses, and breads that is unrivaled in this part of town, if not the entire metro area.  And you can actually buy wine there!  

All I need now is a Publix and I'll be a happy woman.

9 comments:

Kenny said...

That (Publix) is, a matter of fact, where I went to do my grocery shopping today. Jealous?!?

Kelly said...

Ah, rub it in why don't you?

Kenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kenny said...

Thanks! Don't mind if I do!

Our Philosophy said...

Who deleted a comment?

Don't feel badly. Kenny rarely updates his blog!

Anonymous said...

How do you "delete" a comment?
Love
Mom

Kenny said...

I deleted the comment. I wanted to re-word the comment I previously left. If you're logged in, you can delete any post you've made with a trash can icon under the comment.

And I update my blog enough, thank you very much!

Kelly said...

Oh, I'm disappointed. The whole deleted comment thing was very mysterious. Now I see it's just Kenny changing his mind.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to make your Dad's chicken sandwiches for Easter.

Is your picture from the run you did on a site as it was several years ago? What is it?

Love
Mom